The NEBOSH International General Certificate is established as a leading award in basic health and safety held by more than 70,000 people. This comprehensive NEBOSH Certificate 88 hours course which concludes with a two-part written examination and practical safety assessment, gives an excellent grounding in the fundamentals of occupational health and safety management. Having completed NEBOSH Certificate course, you will have the competence and knowledge to recognise hazards and risks, analyse the significance of human factors such as attitudes and perception, and be able to report to senior management appropriate and cost-effective recommendations.
Who Should Attend?
- Worker representatives and others, who require a knowledge and under- standing of health and safety principles, and practices.
- The NEBOSH International General Certificate is also suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a valuable foundation for further professional study.
Dubai And Abu Dhabi
English: 3,000 AED
Arabic: 5,000 AED
January---3rd, 10, 17, 24, 31
February---7, 14, 21, 28
- Unit IG1: Management of health and safety
- Element 1: Why we should manage workplace health and
- Element 2: How health and safety management systems work
and what they look like
- Element 3: Managing risk – understanding people and
- Element 4: Health and safety monitoring and measuring
- Unit IG2: Risk assessment
- Element 5: Physical and psychological health
- Element 6: Musculoskeletal health
- Element 7: Chemical and biological agents
- Element 8: General workplace issues
- Element 9: Work equipment
- Element 10: Fire
- Element 11: Electricity
- Practical assessment
Fees + VAT as applicable
Tax Registration Number : 100139824100506