Benefits of Six Sigma Certification?
Training for and earning your Six Sigma certification will boost your career and facilitate with future goals. Having an intensive understanding of Six Sigma, you will see new career prospects with higher pay potentials
The history of Six Sigma speaks volumes concerning the advantages of its use to a business organization. Since initial introduction into practice by Motorola in 1986, the impact of Six Sigma on a company’s bottom line has resulted to it being adopted by businesses in various industries.
This success has additionally resulted to a greater number of professionals enrolling to be trained in Six Sigma methodology. What can that training do to assist your career? the advantages aren't solely valuable to your career, however your overall business intelligence, as well.
Benefits of Six Sigma to Your Career
Learning Six Sigma and applying its methodologies to your work life will have tremendous impact on your future in business. merely having the ability to utilize Six Sigma certification on your resume proves your commitment to enhancing your business acumen and analytical skills, and mention your commitment to boosting the business within which you're employed. In short, a Six Sigma certification makes the recipient stand out from the group.
That, in turn, will result in higher job opportunities and improved earnings. It’s important to note that Six Sigma certifications demand great respect hence its challenging to become certified, and executives and hiring managers at major organization understand this.
Then, of course, there are practical applications and people who understand Six Sigma are knowledgeable in dozens of various processes to lower costs, increase revenue, streamline business processes and improve employee buy-in, all that results in an improved bottom line.
Six Sigma training additionally prepares students for a leadership role. Once the Six Sigma Black Belt level is achieved, a participant isn't solely educated on the methodologies of Six Sigma, he or she is ready to become a change agent in their organization, leading efforts to enhance processes and the quality of what's delivered to customers.
Achieving Six Sigma Black Belt certification will open the doors for promotion into higher management, additionally as improve your likelihood of getting employed with an advancement in your career should you need to advance your current position. It’s not difficult to visualize why individuals with these skills and a Six Sigma certification to prove always get to be employed with an attractive job offers.
Benefits of Six Sigma to the Organization
The proper application of Six Sigma methodology will influence various aspects of a business, from upgrades of products and services to employees contributing more into the final product. Here are some benefits of using Six Sigma to boost a business operation.
• Customer Satisfaction: With Six Sigma methodologies in use, a business can implement improved processes and improved quality control, both of which will lead to an improved product. That, in turn, result in customers’ satisfaction through happy customers.
• Customer loyalty: happy customers are customers who can remain loyal and come back leading to future purchases – if the product remains consistent in its quality.
• Improve bottom line: Happy customers mean good referrals and more customers returning for more products, all that results into a far better revenue stream. If a company publicly listed, this may also mean an increase in share prices.
• Employee satisfaction: one of the not too mentioned benefits of Six Sigma is how it can rally employees to a joint cause. unlike organizations where management typically flounders, Six Sigma offers an opportunity to clarify and align the process improvement message. Also, improved results will create an array of strategies that results in even additional profitable results going forward. Nothing succeeds like success.
• Better partnerships: Whenever an organization performs well, more firms related to it will see improvements, as well. this will result in long term partnerships as well as having more firms adopt similar Six Sigma principles for their organization.
As you can see, securing the Six Sigma Certificate has benefits for both you and the company you're working for. Six Sigma methodologies have the potential of increasing your company’s bottom line and creating customers happier, as well as increasing your marketability and higher potentials of quality employment for several years to come.
What are the Six Sigma Belt levels?
For those not familiar with the Lean and six Sigma belt levels, they work as follows.
• Yellow Belt – Provides an education about the fundamentals of Six Sigma methodology, as well as a basic understanding of processes and principles
• Green Belt – This level is for those with a minimum of 3 years’ employment during which they worked on process improvement projects. It includes an in-depth education in examples of the successful application of Six Sigma methodologies.
• Black Belt – This level focuses on leadership development in process improvement and is obtainable to those that have years of experience and are on a team that completed a minimum of two Six Sigma projects. At this level, graduates master the principles and philosophy of Six Sigma and prepare themselves to effectively lead process improvement project teams.
Some Black Belts proceed to become Master Black Belts. This level is available to those who have attained a Black Belt and have a minimum of five years of regular, professional experience overseeing process improvement projects.
ISO 41001, A Strategic Tool in Facility Management Business
TUV Middle East is now accredited by the GCC Accreditation Center (GAC)
Benefits of Six Sigma Certification?
Need & Value of NEBOSH Qualifications in the GCC Region
Difference Between CCP and OPRP (Based on ISO 22000:2018 Version)
What is Lean Manufacturing