- The program will help participants face with confidence and based on positive experience the challenges of leading a training event:
- Adjust the best fit of training tools and instruments to the needs/expectations, maturity level and learning speed of the specific participants / learning group
- Develop skills to be able to run training sessions that are stimulating and interactive, and that result in learning taking place;
- Work with a group of people to help them acquire, apply and share knowledge with training participants
- By the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Prepare session plans to achieve agreed learning objectives;
- Conduct interactive, face-to-face sessions that demonstrate achievement of the instructional learning objectives for each module;
- Give and receive properly structured, personal growth oriented feedback to improve people’s skills of facilitators of the face-to-face learning.
- Design a training course targeted for adult learners
- Prepare and deliver a training session
- Gain techniques for providing encouragement and coaching during the training process
Who Should Attend?
Trainers of multi disciplines, leaders and presenters.