This program cover skills and competences required for the effective drafting contracts for successful business in general. Drafting an accurate contractual term is very essential element for keeping company’s rights and mit-igating risks against contractor’s performance default during the execution period. Partici-pants will learn what is behind the contractual term, the methodology of having a particular term, how to evaluate a contractual term, and the way to manage a contractor post award.
• Be efficient contract drafter
• Be familiar with formal and substantive elements of the contract
• Identify which type of contract to use, and when
• Identifying Contracts Risks and Risk management
• How to get better description of the scope of work
• Prevent contract misinterpretation
• Be able to achieve balanced terms with contractors
• Have an overlook on an international construction contract (eyeing on FIDIC terms) and main clauses of concern.
• Understand how to review and evaluate a contract on hand
• Contractor performance management and contract appraisal
• Manage the negotiation with contractors
Who Should Attend?
The following audience will obtain maximum benefit from attending this event:
• Project Administrators,
• Procurement Staff,
• Sub-Contractors, and others associated with tendering/contracting process cycle.