A permit to work system is a formal written procedure which is designed to give greater control over tasks that involve inherently higher risks. It sets out the precautions required to complete the work safely, based on a risk assessment.
This course will provide the information and the necessary tools that will need in order to recognise the risks associated with the hazardous jobs, and learn the procedures to control and minimise risks through work permit system.Who should Attend PTW Online Training will be very beneficial for the people, particularly, those who are responsible for implementing permit to work systems, new employees selected by the organisation for issuing and signing off permits to work, existing personnel in the organisation who issue and sign off permits that require formal training.
TÜV ME Instructor
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets.
• Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, IE11, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Presentation, Discussions & Demonstration,
• Case study Videos and Exercises
• Assessment will be done at the end of the course.
• Assessment Method - Multiple-choice examination
• What types of work may require a permit to work and why.
• Who is responsible for preparing and issuing permits.
• What duties supervisors and workers have under permits.
• What information a permit to work should contain.
• What personnel must do before permits are issued and when they are in place.
• The importance of displaying permits and making sure everyone is familiar with them.
• What people should do if a permit is in place and they face difficulties during work.