This highly-interactive HSE Audit and Site Inspection training seminar will cover the essentials of Audits. Delegates will learn that an Audit is about examining the systems within a company and verifying firstly that the systems actually do exist and secondly that these systems are within the legislative requirements. Within this essential training course, the focus will also be on methods of identifying gaps that should be filled and or improved upon.
In this training course, participants will learn about document searches, interviews and actual Site Inspections. Audit and Inspection findings are facts and not opinions and this is emphasized throughout the course.
Who Should Attend?
• All Supervisors and Line Management who have assigned responsibilities within the organization’s Safety Management System (SMS)
• HSE Personnel
• Operations Personnel
• Maintenance Personnel
• Staff involved in contractor work
By the end of this training course, participants will:
• Understand the legal background
• Appreciate all Audit activities
• Gain knowledge about the elements of a Safety Management system
• Successfully undertake Site Inspections
• Assess the Safety Culture of the organization
• Evaluate the Emergency Plans of the Organization