Tug Handling, Towing and Ship / Tug Interaction Course, Attendees in This Course will learn The Principles of Tug Handling and Tug Manoeuvring Types, This Course will help attendees in their roles in Tug Operation within the port, the course will include all Types of the Tugs Including Oil Spill Craft.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be knowledgeable on the following topics:
- Introduction to Tugs Types
- Types of the Tug propellers system
- Tugs Handling Techniques
- Tug Mannering System
- Tugs Bollard Pull Calculations
- Introduction to Tidal Stream and Wind
- Tug Static Towing and Manoeuvring
- Tug Mooring System with the Tankers
- Types of the vessel towing equipment
- Tug Quick Release system
- SBM Mooring System
- Mooring Boat Handling in Port
- Oil Spill Craft Equipment
- Tug Escape Route in Emergency
- Marine Buoyage system in Port
- Anchor handling and maintenance of the buoys
- Emergency Shut Down Procedures
- Introduction to vessel working with dynamic position
- Tug Master Qualification
Who Should Attend?
- Marine industry personnel and who are interested in the subject matter.