It has been recognized for a long time that the quality of our life depends on the quality of our communication. Good communication also leads to harmony and high productivity in the work place. This course will provide tools and techniques of verbal, non-verbal and written communication for managers and staff so that they can achieve their personal and professional goals.
Who Should Attend?
All professionals who want to gain an understanding of advanced communication skills and how these can influence and affect the leader and outcomes
Delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply the elements and components of communication
- Developing skills in listening, asking questions, giving information, giving
- feedback and receiving feedback in the work place
- Understand the power of non-verbal communication
- Create rapport with other people and improve their relationship withthem.
- Improve their written communication and business writing
- Learn to present themselves by building confidence and dealing withnerves
- Understand different personality types (MBTI) to improve theircommunication with them
- Identify and deal with difficult behaviour
- Learn assertive skills and deal with conflict
- Dear with anger and other feelings